How and Why We Collect Personal InformationPersonal Information is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address. We collect and store such information that you have provided us. Here are some examples of ways in which we may collect your information.
- We may collect your name, email address and other contact information if you register for an event.
- We may collect your name, email address and other contact information in order to share the latest news or events with you.
- We may collect your name, postal address and other information in order to recognize and reward you.
- When you request information via the email address identified on our website or otherwise contact us in person, by phone or email, with a question, we may then collect your name, address and email in order to respond to that inquiry.
- We may collect your name, telephone number, billing address, and payment information when you make an offering or donation in person, over the phone or by mailing in a check.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- We will not sell, trade, or share your personal information with anyone else.
- We will not send you mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- We will only share your personal information if you give us specific permission to do so.
- We will use your information to comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of others.
- We will use the personal information to protect against potential fraud. We may verify with third parties the information collected in the course of processing an offering, event registration or other donation.
- You have the right to review information that we have collected about you. To review that information please contact us via email at email@example.com and we will respond as soon as we can.